Welcome to Setco Global
- 1 – What personal information does Setco Global collect?
- 2 – How does Setco Global use your Personal Information?
- 3 – Sharing your Personal Information
- 4 – Protecting your personal information
- 5 – Internet use
This policy is provided for your information and is not intended to limit or exclude your rights under laws and regulations applicable in India.
1. What personal information does Setco Global collect?
We may hold information relating to you that you have provided to us (such as on an application or registration form) or that we may have obtained from another source (such as enquiry form, email service etc).
This information may include, amongst other things, your name,address, telephone numbers, information on how you use our products and services (such as the type, date, time, location and information on your browsing activity when visiting our website).
2. How does Setco Global use your Personal Information?
The information that we collect from you is held in accordance with applicable laws and regulations in India. It may be used by us for a number of purposes connected with our business operations and functions, which include:
- 2.1 – Processing your orders or applications;
- 2.2 – Carrying out credit checking and scoring (unless we have agreed otherwise);
- 2.3 – Providing you with products and/or services requested (including the presentation or elimination of calling or connected line identification) or administering your account;
- 2.4 – Billing you (unless you pay by another agreed method);
- 2.5 – Dealing with requests, enquiries or complaints and other customer care related activities; and all other general administrative and business purposes;
- 2.6 – Carrying out market and product analysis and marketing our and our group companies’ products and services generally;
- 2.7 – Contacting you (including by post, email, fax, short text message (SMS), pager or telephone) about our and our group companies’ products and services and the products and services of carefully selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you (unless you ask us in writing not to).
3. Sharing your Personal Information
There may be times when we need to disclose your personal information to third parties. If we do this, we will only disclose your information to:
3.1 – Our group companies who may in India use and disclose your information for the same purposes as us;
3.2 – Those who provide to us or our group companies products or services that support the services that we provide, such as our affiliates and suppliers;
3.3 – Credit reference agencies (unless we have agreed otherwise) who may share your information with other organisations and who may keep a record of the searches we make against your name;
3.4 – If someone else pays your due payment, such as your business partner:
3.6 – Anyone we transfer our business to in respect of which you are a customer or a potential customer;
3.7 – Anyone who assists us in protecting the operation of the Setco Global networks and systems, including the use of monitoring and detection in order to identify potential threats, such as hacking and virus dissemination and other security vulnerabilities;
3.8 – Persons to whom we may be required to pass your information by reason of legal, governmental or regulatory authority including law enforcement agencies and emergency services;
3.9 – Any person or organisation as authorised by laws and regulations applicable in India.
4. Protecting your personal information
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete, up-to-date and stored in a secure environment protected from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. In case of any concerns the privacy officer can be contacted at email@example.com.
5. Internet use
We make every effort to maintain the security of our internet connections; however for reasons outside of our control, security risks may still arise. Any personal information transmitted to us or from our online products or services will therefore be your own risk, however we will use our best efforts to ensure that any such information remains secure. We cannot protect any information that you make available to the general public – for example, enquiry id or customer id.
- 5.1 – Understand what you like and use about our website;
- 5.2 – Understand what you do not like and do not use on our website;
- 5.3 – Provide a more enjoyable, customised service and experience, and
- 5.4 – Help us develop and deliver better products and services tailored to our customers’ interests and needs.
We may use a persistent cookie to record details such as a unique user identity and general registration details on your PC. This helps us recognise you on subsequent visits to this website so that you don’t have to re-enter your registration details each time you visit us and allows us to carry out the activities mentioned above.
Most browser technology (such as Internet Explorer, Firefox etc) allows you to choose whether to accept cookies or not – you can either refuse all cookies or you can set your browser to alert you each time that a website tries to set a cookie.
Copyright © 2014 Setco Global. All Rights Reserved.Designed & Developed by Genio Technologies Pvt Ltd.